Free In-App Purchases In Android
Hello guys we are back with an awesome tutorial on how to do free In-App Purchases in Android.
Minority of people love android over iOS just because the freedom we get in android is missing in iOS platform. After all these freedoms there is option in apps to get extra features with real money !
Some people pay for those extra features but lot of people look for some way to “How to Get the Pro Version for Free or Free In-App purchases”.
ALSO READ – How To Get Free In-App Purchases in iOS Devices?
Since if you wanna also wanna get free In-App purchases too then you are at damn right place and trust me I am gonna tell you How to Get Free In-App Purchases in as much easy steps as I can as we always we do.
So we need Rooted Android device to perform Free In-App Purchase and if you don’t know see this article by me on How to Root a Android Device Without PC
The Root Access was most important part so do Xposed Framework installed to perform Free In App Purchases in Android. Check this article written by me if you don’t know How To Install Xposed and activate Framework
So we are all set to perform Free In-App Purchase.
Requirements for Free In-App Purchases
- Rooted Android Device
- Xposed Framework Activated
- Lucky Patcher Apk (Google It)
- Little Brain (I guess you got some)
Steps For Free In-App Purchases
- Install the Lucky Patcher APK and open it.
- Go to Xposed and activate Lucky Patcher from module option.
- Reboot Your device !
- Open Lucky Patcher and tap on some app which have In-App Purchases
- Now tap on Open The Menu Of Patches.
- Now Patch the app for In-App .It will take some time .
- Now launch the app you just patched
- Just click to purchase anything you see and it will open a Luck Patcher Confirmation Box !!! Just tap Yes ! And you will get your stuff !
This is how you can do Free In-App Purchases
Visit us regularly for more updated awesome tricks and don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter to get daily solutions.
Ask me any android related trick just by commenting below your Question by starting it with Ask Help <your question>.
Comment below if you are facing some issue in above trick and we will help you shortly.